Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Live from the county commissioners work session

It's 3 p.m. and the county commissioners work session is about to begin. They will be discussing a possible leash law, the tarp law and services to illegal immigrants. I'll be updated shortly. The leash law discussion is first on the agenda.

The meeting started and it doesn't appear that Health Director Denese Stallings is going to ask for the county to implement a leash law. She has asked for two additional animal control officers.

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Pete,
Since I can't be in there right now, this is great to keep me updated. April CMO

2:11 PM  
Blogger Pete DeLea said...

I'm glad to hear that at least one person is reading my blog. Thanks

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home